Northern Arizona Drought - Part 2

So sometime last week, I drove back out to Mormon Lake, and took my second set of photos. There wasn't much change. The grass on the lake bed was now green, but the water level had not made any kind of dramatic change. It would seem that it will take much more than an average monsoon season to make any kind of dent in the drought that is on going here. Take a look and let me know what you think.





This was not the dramatic conclusion I was hoping for, but sometimes, I guess that is just the way things go.

For now, it would seem that there is no immediate relief in sight for the drought that we are going through.  Hopefully one day I will have a chance to see Mormon Lake with water in it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Pictures of Life

Summer Vacation

Some Place New–Bearizona